Well folks…

The critique group meeting at the Wellington library got canceled today due to bad weather. My friend Caryn decided it better to be safe than sorry and I agree with her! Litterally it has been raining cats and dogs. The roadways are flooded and there is a tornado watch as well. So it is best just to stay inside and write. Which is what I’m doing,

Caryn will let us writers know when an “informal” meeting may take place. That would probably some time next week. So in the meantime I keep myself locked in front of the computer, pounding away at the keyboard! So until next time…William out!


Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s